Nuwara-Eliya ( beautiful mountains and tea plantations)
- Nuwara Eliya is located in the Sri Lankan highlands and is visited by many tourist on a yearly basis.
- It is considered the area where tea grows best in Sri Lanka (due to its unique subtropical climate), which means it’s one of the areas that producers the finest teas in the world!
- You can visit the tea plantations there and see firsthand how your morning cuppa is made by witnessing how tea is grown, picked and packed.
- Nuwara Eliya’s mountainous terrain provides picturesque views and scenic waterfalls for you to remember.
- Also a cooler change from the humid environment that Sri Lanka has.